OList Free Online Classifieds Ads
OList is Nigeria’s trusted free online marketplace and free classified ads listing company that connects real sellers and real buyers anywhere in Nigeria. Buying and selling on OList.ng is easy. As a seller, all you need to do is to follow the recommended steps and voila, your ads will be visible to our numerous users in Nigeria.
How to Sell on OList
1. Registration: The first step is to register with your accurate email address, Facebook or Google. This is to enable your potential customers reach you easily.
2. Post good quality picture: Posting an ad with a clear picture quality best shows the details of the item you want to advertise. This will also attract more users to your ads and boost your chances of sales.
3. Click on post Ad button to create an ad: Choose the proper category/subcategory of your items, upload good quality photos of the ad, enter a reasonable price and select attributes. You should also write a clear title and a detailed description of your item. Click post ad again for your advert will be sent for review. Your ads will go live on the website once it satisfies the verification requirements.
Safety Tips for Buying and Selling on OList
OList has put in place measures to ensure that buyers and sellers enjoy a seamless and secure transaction online. However, your safety during the delivery of the item is your sole responsibility. If you want to sell on OList here are some of the safety tips to consider:
- Always meet at a safe and open location.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials. If it is a bulk order, request for photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you listed in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Take the full payment at the time of the delivery.
- Be on the look out for fake currency and money orders as banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
What are you waiting for? Come on board on OList.ng and enjoy the numerous benefits of advertising online for free. Also catch up with the latest happenings in the Everything OList category of the blog.